August 27, 2009

Ronaldinho Can Replace Kaka - Milan Defender Thiago Silva


The Brazilian ace believes Ronaldinho has what it takes to fill the void left by Kaka...

Ronaldinho is just like Kaka, and fans can expect the No.80 to fire his side to glory in this weekend's Milan derby, according to Thiago Silva.Kaka left a hole in the side when he moved to Real Madrid this summer, and his responsibilities have fallen upon 'Dinho'. Much is expected from the Brazilian this term, and Silva insists his countryman will not let anyone down."Ronaldinho is doing well and I think he will play a great game," Silva told Tuttosport."I think he can [replace Kaka]. He is already doing it. Ronaldinho played well against Siena. It's clear that replacing Kaka is not easy, but he is on the right track, and I think he will succeed in that sense."He has promised us that he will take the burden on his shoulders, and I believe him."Silva has his work cut out on Saturday night, but he is confident of stopping Samuel Eto'o and Diego Milito."I have never played against Eto'o, but I will try and stop him. I have been watching him on television and so I will be able to anticipate him," concluded the stopper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment