September 12, 2009

Clarence Seedorf Keeps His Faith In Milan


The Dutchman is adamant that the Rossoneri will react to adversity and begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Milan resume their Serie A campaign in Livorno this weekend hoping to erase memories of their Derby della Madonnina debacle and Clarence Seedorf has urged the Diavoli fans to remain patient, because the tide will turn.“We know it is a transitional phase and there’s a long way to go, but over the years Milan have always proved to know how to get out of dark periods,” he told Studio Sport.“We have always reacted to difficulties and that’s why I am optimistic.”Seedorf seems to have fallen out of favour under new boss Leonardo and his alleged bust-up with Gennaro Gattuso during the Derby has prompted speculation of friction in the Rossoneri dressing room.“After being a regular for years, I find myself starting in the second row because I am back from an injury,” mused the ex-Real Madrid man.“I consider myself an important player for this team, so there are no problems. And as long as I am here, I will not allow any ‘cracks’ in the dressing room. That would be the evil of all evils.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment