September 12, 2009

Milan Striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar: I Want To Play Against Livorno


The Rossoneri striker is eager for more playing time.

Milan striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has asked coach Leonardo for more playing time and his hope is to be on the park against Livorno this weekend.After being suspended for the season opener against Siena, Huntelaar made a cameo appearance against Inter in the derby. The hitman is currently on international duty, but he is eyeing a starting role when he returns to the San Siro."I want to be given an opportunity to do what I was bought to do, and that is to play," Huntelaar told Tuttosport."I was used very little at Real Madrid, but I have found a different situation here at Milan. However, I can only show my quality if I am given space in the team."I know there are not guarantees, but I hope to be used more when I return to Italy. There is a need to change after the derby, and I am ready to have my chance," concluded the hitman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment