September 12, 2009

Milan's Adriano Galliani: I Will Spend More Time With The Team This Year


The bald-headed chief is eager to rally his troops this season.

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has revealed he will be spending more time with the team this term, and less time in his office.The chief is less than pleased with the shaky start to the season. Galliani wants to stay close to coach Leonardo to ensure his side move in the right direction. The Italian dignitary has traditionally taken a step back from the action, but he has promised to be more involved with the work at the club's training headquarters."I am from Brianza territory where there are lots of factories. I have decided that I will spend more time in the workshop, the Milan workshop in Milanello that is," Galliani is quoted as saying on Puntosport.net."I want to stay close to my friend Leonardo. There will not be any rapport with the team, there's no need."The Rossoneri clash with Livorno on Saturday evening, hoping to bounce back from their 4-0 loss to Inter in the derby last time out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment